Many people attend church, but there are some who want to be committed to the local church and become members. These members get involved in church life, give to the church and receive from the church. They often take on responsibilities in our various teams and meetings, and we treasure them.
Becoming a member at Hook is a straightforward process as follows:
- First you’ll join a small group and be part of its fellowship.
- Next you’ll want to find out a bit more about us and you may do so by downloading and reading this file that contains our Church Principles and Practices.
- Once you have read it and agree with it, then you simply need to fill in the application form and hand it to the elder/leader of your small group.
- Your elder will then meet with you so as to find out more about your testimony and Christian experience and your desire to serve the Lord.
- We then announce your name at one of our communion services (usually) and then at the next communion service we receive you into membership.