This evening we meet in people's homes for fellowship, Bible study and prayer. We shall also be studying Luke 1 and 2 .
For more information about Small Groups please email us on contact@hookchurch .org.
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
TEXT: Luke chapters 1 & 2
DATE: Wednesday 6th December 2017
Let’s spend this evening reading through some of Luke’s “Christmas” narratives and reflect on them as we prepare for Christmas time.
1/ Read Luke 1v26-38
- See this event through Mary’s eyes
- There are three parts to the event: 1v26-29 & 1v30-34 & 1v25-38
- What did Mary hear and how did she respond each time?
- What do you think her emotions and thoughts were?
2/ Read Luke 1v46-55
- What is Mary describing in her song?
- Can you identify with any of her words?
3/ Read Luke 2v1-20
- See this event through Mary and Joseph eyes.
- Then through the Shepherds eyes
Sunday 10th – Services at 10.30 & 6.30
Sunday 17th – Services at 10.30 & 6.30
Sunday 24th – Services at 10.30 & 5.00 (Refreshments served from 4.15)
Monday 25th – Service at 10.00
Sunday 31st – Services at 10.30 & 5.00
Wednesday 13th – Prayer Central
Wednesday 20th – Small Group Christmas Party
Wednesday 27th – No meeting